ABOUT THE PROGRAM
US Government immigration program EB-5, was founded in 1990 by United States Congress. Program presents an opportunity to obtain residence permit – Green Card and later on a US citizenship through investments in to business projects approved by US government for EB5 Program.
- The minimum investment amount for the projects located in rural areas (tea) is $500 000. The investment amount for the projects located in other regions in USA is $1000 000.
- One petition I-526 to obtain a conditional Green Card includes Investors and his entire family including all kids under 21 years old if the are not married.
- Investment funds can be used by the project only within the restrictions and limits of the program. It should be created at least 10 jobs for US citizens.
- The most effective way to invest through EB5 program is to invest them through Regional Centers.
- Investors – citizens of any country, any nationality who have enough money and ready to invest them in to business project in USA stimulating development of US economics;
- Regional Centers – Management Companies which got approval by US Immigration Service (USCIS) in order to attract investment funds in to approved for EB-5 program;
- US Immigration Service (USCIS) – government agency that controls execution of all EB-5 program requirements..
ARE YOU READY TO INVEST MONEY AND GET A GREEN CARD? EB-5 IS THE BEST CHOICE!
- One investment amount to obtain a Green Card for the hole family members.
- Minimum processing time – from 12 up to 18 month.
- Minimum requirements to investor (and his family members).
- Minimum legal costs – one package of the documents for all family members (spouses + children under 21 years old)
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN A GREEN CARD THROUGH EB-5 PROGRAM
Step 1. Choose a project for investment. Execution PPM (Privet Placement Memorandum) with the project;
Step 2. Choose a legal firm that will prepare a full package of the documents and submit I-526 petition to US Immigration Service (USCIS).
Step 3. Investor has to pay all government fees. Transferring investment funds to Escrow account. Note! Investment amount will be “frozen” on Escrow account till the moment when the petition I-526 will be approved by Us Immigration Service (USCIS).
Step 4. Submission of the I-526 Petition to US Immigration Service (USCIS).
Step 5. Getting approval of I-526 Petition. Attention! In case the I-526 petion has been denied by USCIS the investment amount will be completely returned to investor.
Step 6. Interview of investors and his family members in US Consulate. You’ll get an entry visa to USA. Attention! Investor and his family members have to enter USA I course of 6 months period from the date of approval and by the arriving on US territory Investors with his entire family will get 2 years conditional Green card.
Step 7. How to obtain a Conditional Green Card? In accordance with the EB-5 Program conditions Investor and his entire family will be Green Card holders with the Conditional status during 2 years period in case they suit to all US government requirements.
Step 8. I-829 Petition. After 2 years Investor has to submit I-829 petition to USCIS to remove condition from his Green Card. Important! Condition will be removed only if all requirements of EB-5 Program were met.
Step 9. Decision to remove condition from the Green Card and reimbursement of the principal amount to the investor. Attention! If the I-829 has been denied by US Immigration Service, the Green Card of Investor and his family members will be cancelled.