Denis Karasev provides expert, organizational and other support and assistance for his Clients until they obtain a Green Card via the EB-5 program. In particular, in the name of, on behalf and at the expense of his Clients, Mr. Karasev:
- Assesses financial, legal and regulatory risks of the project;
- Coordinates partner’s activities and arranges communication and cooperation between the investor and the law firm;
- Collects and translates in English any additional documents that may be requested during consideration of the application;
- Carries out all necessary consultations and negotiations with workflow participants – lawyers and project owners;
- Monitors the application status;
- Exercises control over the disbursement of the investor’s funds during preparation of documents and at the stage of obtaining a Green Card;
- Provides training of the investor and his/her family members for the interview at the U.S. Consulate.