PANGAEA INVESTMENT COMPANY provides expert, organizational and other support and assistance for its Clients until they obtain a GREEN CARD via the EB-5 program. In particular, in the name of, on behalf and at the expense of our Clients, WE:
- Assess financial, legal and regulatory risks of the project;
- Coordinate partners’ activities and arrange communication and cooperation between the investor and the law firm;
- Collect and translate in English any additional documents that may be requested during consideration of the application;
- Carry out all necessary consultations and negotiations with workflow participants – lawyers and project owners;
- Monitor the application status;
- Exercise control over the disbursement of the investor’s funds during preparation of documents and at the stage of obtaining a green card;
- Provide training of the investor and his/her family members for the interview at the U.S. Consulate.