Consultation on the content and benefits of the EB-5 immigration program is carried out by Denis Karasev during a personal meeting with an applicant. The expert describes in detail the features, benefits and limitations of the program. Together with Mr. Karasev, you can calculate the economic and legal benefits of the participation in the EB-5 program based on your personal situation, your needs and conditions. During the consultation, you will be able to get answers to such questions as:
- What does “EB-5” stand for and what are the essentials of the program?
- Who can become EB-5 investor?
- Must an investor speak English to participate in the EB-5 Program?
- What are the risks associated with an EB-5 investment?
- Does an investor need an immigration attorney to submit an I-526 petition?
- What information and documentation is required to submit a petition to participate in the EB-5 Program?
- What does “Source of Funds” stand for?
- How long is the average processing time for the I-526 petition?
- What is the purpose of the Consulate application and interview for an investor and his/her family members?
- What is the difference between “conditional” and “unconditional” Green Card?
- If the I-526 petition is denied, does an investor receive a refund?
- May an investor live overseas having a Green Card?
As a rule, following the results of prior consultation, a potential investor, together with Mr. Karasev fill in the Investor Questionnaire, on the basis of which the investor gets the eligibility evaluation (check of initial data for compliance with the requirements of the EB-5 program).