In accordance with the applicable laws of the United States in order to participate in the EB-5 visa program for a potential investor and his/her family members, in addition to the application forms duly executed, it is necessary to prepare a package of documents in English and submit it to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The primary package of documents includes:
- Identity card, copy of passport, birth certificate;
- Personal data and resume;
- Income tax returns, bank statements and corporate documentation;
- Certificate of criminal record for the investor and each family member over the age of 16;
- Certificate of absence of dangerous diseases, medical report on the health status of the investor and all family members;
- Civil documents - marriage certificates, divorce certificates, etc.
- Full package of documents for the project, within which the funds will be invested under the EB-5 program.
This is not the final list of documents that may be requested during the consideration of your application.
Certainly, you as a potential investor are entitled to prepare the package of documents and submit it to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). However, as practice shows, the denial rate of such applications is quite high. The most optimal solution is to contact specialists with the corresponding reputation and proven track record for successful obtaining GREEN CARDS via the EB-5 program.
One of the leaders in matters of immigration legislation in the US, official partner of PANGAEA INVESTMENT COMPANY carries out preparation of documents for investors. Coordination and organizational support of the investor is carried out by experts of our company in the Russian Federation.